Schweizer ERGO-Lux iMobil–the lifestyle magnifier features inductive charging. In addition to two brightness levels, the key advantage of this new magnifier lies in its wireless charging capability, which eliminates the need to replace batteries. Made with high-quality German optics by Schweizer, this aspheric, lightweight magnifying lens is scratch-resistant, and provides an accurate, sharply defined image. The SMD LED light provides a bright, evenly dispersed, and high contrast light. The ergonomic design places emphasis on comfort and ease of use by using a rubberized grip for the thumb and forefinger and a larger, rounded handle to support the ball of the hand. The easy-glide switch provides audible and tactile feedback and eliminates flickering.
Please note: Charging pad and power adapter are sold separately. For the complete kit, please choose the corresponding item number ending in "K"
**Did you know you can turn this handheld magnifier into a stand magnifier by purchasing the accessory base? Find it here: ERGO-Base.
- Wireless charging–no battery replacement, no cable inserted into the magnifier
- 6500K light temperature produces a very bright, evenly dispersed white light
- Ergonomically designed handle to support the ball of the hand, and soft-touch zone with anti-slip guard for thumb and index finger
- Two brightness levels available due to Multi-Power boost switch
- Raised switch provides audible feedback
- SMD LED light never needs replacing
- Aspheric lightweight magnifying lens provides a sharply defined image
Handheld magnifiers are convenient for short-term tasks such as “spot” or single-word reading. They are small, lightweight and portable, but require good coordination to maintain the focal distance, and may not be a good option when both hands are needed. Schweizer ERGO-Lux iMobil Handheld Magnifiers include a protective microfiber drawstring pouch and a two-year warranty.